You and your family can estimate the cost of attending CSUN for the academic year (fall + spring semesters) on the CSUN Financial Aid and Scholarships Cost of Attendance web page.
It’s helpful to keep the following points in mind:
- The cost of attendance depends on your degree program, unit load, California residency status, where you live and other factors.
- To estimate the cost of attending CSUN and the amount of grants and other financial aid that may be available to you, use the CSUN Net Price Calculator .
- For an explanation of the standard formula that the federal government uses to calculate students’ financial need (i.e., eligibility for federal financial aid), select the academic year at Financial Aid Basics - Cost of Attendance .
In addition to tuition, other fees and books, you might have expenses for:
- Living on Campus – Student Housing Rates and Meal Plans
- Parking on Campus – Student Parking Information