Current Students

Degree Progress Report Review Request

If you have already reviewed your Degree Progress Report (DPR) and have questions regarding the report, please fill out this request form. You may also use this form to request a “what if” DPR of requirements under General Education Plan G. A response will be sent to your CSUN email address.


  1. Any question regarding the use of a course to meet a major requirement should be directed to your major department advisor.
  2. If you have received a DPR Graduation Evaluation, do not use this form. Contact Undergraduate Degree Services instead.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.