1 Payment Option is available for paying Meal Plan fees.
Installment Plan Option
Installment Plans - allows the student to pay the total cost of the Meal Plan in 8 installments over the course of the academic year.
- Initial payment of $160.00 that cannot be covered by financial aid.
- After the $160 initial fee is paid, the remaining 8 installment fees will be posted to the student's My Northridge account portal.
- 4 installments will be posted to the myNorthridge portal near the start of each semester in early August and early January.
- Please note that monthly payments do not add any additional Dining Dollars to your meal plan card. The Dining Dollars included for each plan type is the total allotted for the entire academic year.
- Those on the Meal Plan for the Spring semester only will receive half of the total annual Dining Dollars allotted.
- If you are going to pay in installments and use a credit card, University Cash Services will not automatically charge your card every time a payment is due. It is your responsibility to make each payment by the due date.