Dining Hall Etiquette
- Respect the rights of those around you. Loud or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Please wait your turn in line.
- Please refrain from horseplay or running while inside the Dining Hall.
- Eat all you wish while in Geronimo's, but food, beverages, fruit, desserts, etc. are not to be taken from the dining hall.
- Please don't be wasteful. Take only what you can eat at the first sitting. You can always go back for more.
- Return all dishes, cups and utensils to the dish return room at the end of your meal. All paper refuse should be placed in the appropriate trash receptacles. Since the dining hall utilizes a self-busing system, it's important that you clean your table before you leave.
- Return all condiments to the caddies once you are finished using them.
- Should you or others accidentally spill or drop food or beverages, please report it to management immediately so that hazards can be avoided.
- Do not play with the food or the ice.
- Respect the employees and their hard work. There was a lot of thought, time, work, energy and money put into the renovation of our dining facilities.
Please respect the Dining Hall's etiquette so everybody can enjoy Geronimo's!