Student Jobs and Internships
Academic Mentors for Virtual EOP Transitional Programs - Extended to Friday, April 30, 2021
EOP Transitional Program is looking for mature and enthusiastic Academic Mentors to assist us in providing leadership and guidance for first time EOP freshmen for our Virtual Residential Bridge and Commuter Bridge.
Dates are as follows:
**Due to COVID-19, all dates are tentative and subject to change
Transitional Programs Training: Mandatory - June 15, – June 18, 2021
Detailed information regarding days and times will be forthcoming.
Virtual Commuter Bridge: June 25 - July 30, 2021
Virtual Residential Bridge: July 9 – August 13, 2021
The deadline to submit complete applications is: By 5:00pm, Friday April 16th, 2021
EOP Multimedia Student Assistant
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at California State University, Northridge is currently
seeking a highly motivated and creative undergraduate student to help with the management and
development of multimedia content.
CSUN EOP designs, administers, and supports programs that deliver access and retention services
to CSUN students. The program provides services to historically low-income, historically educationally
disadvantaged, first-generation college students; a population that not only reflects the
diversity of CSUN’s feeder communities but also the diversity of the University itself.
HOURS: Up to 20 per week
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 26th, 2021
Submit resume, reel or any samples of work to
• Edit / produce video content to amplify the mission of EOP
• Help manage social media platforms
• Support all areas of the program by providing media support
• Serve as a mentor figure for incoming EOP freshmen and transfer students
• CSUN enrolled
• Good academic standing – 2.5GPA or higher
• Proven experience with Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite & DSLRs
• Experience with motion graphics is a huge plus but not necessary