The JADE Peer Education Program presents NEDAW 2018
NEDAwareness (National Eating Disorder Awareness Week)
We invite you join us at NEDAW 2018 presented by the JADE Peer Education Program. This three-day event starts the morning of Monday, February 26, 2018 with Mirrorless Monday taking place around the entire campus and ends on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 6:00PM at the conclusion of our documentary screening and discussion being held at the USU Theatre. Please see our calendar of events for more information on all the workshops and activities being offered during this year's NEDAW event.
- Mirrorless Monday
- LGBTIA+ Students & Body Image Concerns
w/Amy Rosenblatt, Psy.D.
@Burbank Room (USU)
- Be Kind to Your Mind: Self-Criticism & Self-Compassion
w/Max Maisel, MS.
@Tunjunga Room (USU)
- Body Positve Art Therapy
- Yoga on the Lawn
NEDAW Officially Begins
- JADE Tabling Resource Fair
@Plaza del Sol (USU)
- Meal Prep: Cooking Class & Demonstration
w/Ellen Bauersfeld, RD, CDE, MS
@Sequoia Hall RM 112
- Intuitive Eating
w/Candace Siegmund, Psy.D.
@Tujunga Room (USU)
- Table Talk: Discussing the Idealized Body Image from a Global Perspective
@Pasadena Room (USU)
- Beyond Addiction: Substance Abuse & Eating Disorders
w/Steve Silver, Psy.D
@Granada Room (USU)
- Mind, Body, and Sports: Eating Disorders Among Athletes
w/Miguel Frank, MA
@Lake Balboa Room (USU)
- Film Screening: The Illusionists
@USU Theatre (USU)
Complete a Free Anonymous Eating Disorder Screening: https://screening.mentalhealthscreening.org:443/jade
CSU Northridge Aims to make events accessible to all. For accommodations, please call Samir Hamawe (818) 677-5550.