Graduates were sent emails on March 1st with details on how to access their Commencement Tickets.
NOTE: If you did not receive this email, please contact us.
If you have questions pertaining to ceremony tickets, contact the Office of Student Development and Transitional Programs at (818) 677-2393 or email us at email@example.com
- All guests will be required to possess a printed ticket in order to gain admittance into the University Library lawn venue. Children must have a ticket unless seated in an adult's lap throughout the ceremony.
- Graduates (and participating faculty) will not need a ticket for admittance to the ceremony at which their degrees are being conferred
- An email will be sent to all eligible graduates' CSUN email with specific instructions on how to access their ticket account (Marching Order) and print their guest tickets.
- Students will be able to print their guest tickets and request additional ticket through their ticket account until the deadline*.
- Tickets will be free of charge and will be scanned at entry of the commencement ceremony site.
- Students are responsible to print and distribute tickets to their guests prior to the commencement ceremony.
- Guest tickets must be printed by the deadline*.
- Students should only claim and print tickets that will be used by guests.
- Tickets that are not claimed by the deadline* will be reclaimed by the Office of Student Development and Transitional Programs and made available to graduates who are in need of additional tickets to accommodate their guests.
- Tickets claimed by the official deadline* will remain on a student's ticket account and can be reprinted if they are misplaced.
*The deadline to claim and print your tickets will be April 14th, 2023 @11:59pm.
Once Tickets have been claimed, they will remain in the graduates account until the day of their ceremony.
Graduates can email/print these tickets for guest.
Requesting Additional Tickets
On the Marching Order Platform, graduates will have the opportunity to claim additional Tickets (up to 5).
If available, the amount of tickets available for distribution will be given out after the initial date to claim tickets (April 14th @11:59pm).
- Graduates will receive an email from our office on how to claim these tickets.
Name Verification and Ticketing Tutorial
For instructions on how to access your tickets please click here.