In order to ensure adequate seating for all, guests of graduates will be required to possess a ticket in order to gain admittance to the Oviatt Library Lawn venue. An email will be sent to all eligible graduates with specific instructions on how to access their ticket account and print their guest tickets around the second week of March. Additional Ticket Information will be made available as the Commencement Exercises get closer.
- All guests will be required to possess a ticket in order to gain admittance into the Oviatt Library lawn venue. Graduates themselves do not need a ticket for admittance to the ceremony at which their degree is being conferred. Children must have a ticket unless seated in an adult's lap throughout the ceremony.
- An email will be sent to all eligible graduates' CSUN email with specific instructions on how to access their ticket account and print their guest tickets.
- Students will be able to print their guest tickets and request additional ticket through their ticket account until the deadline*.
- Tickets will be free of charge and will be scanned at entry of the commencement ceremony site.
- Students are responsible to print and distribute tickets to their guests prior to the commencement ceremony.
- Guest tickets must be printed by the deadline*.
- Students should only print tickets that will be used by guests.
- Tickets that are not requested will be available to graduates who are in need of additional tickets to accommodate their guests.
- Graduates (and participating faculty) will not need a ticket for admittance to the ceremony at which their degrees are being conferred.
- If students misplace their tickets they can be reprinted, which will void out their misplaced tickets. This function can be found on the student ticketing account.
- Tickets printed by the official deadline* will remain on a student's ticket account and can be reprinted if they are misplaced. If reprinted, the misplaced ticket will become void and cannot be utilized.
*Deadline will be Friday, April 15, 2016