GradFest is a celebration of your accomplishments and serves as a "one-stop-shop" for Commencement information, graduation paraphernalia, and much more as you prepare for your Commencement Ceremony.
While at GradFest you’ll be able to:
- Receive information about your graduation ceremony.
- Pre-order your cap and gown.
- Learn how to reserve up to 7 guest tickets from TicketMaster.
- Take a FREE cap & gown portrait (cap and gown will be provided for you).
- Purchase graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames, sashes, and other grad-related items.
- Join the Alumni Association and Senior Class Gift Tradition.
- And Win Prizes.
GradFest will be held on Wednesday March 16th and Thursday March 17th in the Matador Bookstore Complex from 9 AM to 6 PM. We strongly encourage you to attend this special event to receive all pertinent information regarding your Commencement Celebration and to make this experience one to remember.