38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
Changing Daily Lives of Children and Adults Battling With Dyslexia
- Date & Time
- Friday, March 17, 2023 - 9:20 AM PST
- Platinum 9-10 (BROADCAST STUDIO)
- MYdys by FACIL’iti is a free app that helps people with dyslexia better understand what they read, creating a more inclusive opportunity for the millions who live with this disorder. According to the WHO, nearly 800M people worldwide have dyslexia, including 40M Americans. MYdys aims to improve the lives of millions of dyslexic people struggling with basic day-to-day reading tasks. Imagine not being able to make out a simple label, read a price or clothing size, or understand a school or work assignment MYdys, configured in a few seconds, adapts to the needs of the user by simply taking a photo of a text with a smartphone. This app helps people with dyslexia find employment, provides them more autonomy in accessing general information or completing online transactions, and enjoy culture.
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- Learn more about a free app that helps people with dyslexia.
- Primary Topic
- Secondary Topics
- Session Type
- General Track
- Laëtitia Longuefosse
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)