The CSUN Assistive Technology Conference is the largest conference of its kind, attracting an audience of over 4,500 researchers, practitioners, educators, government representatives, end users and other participants. There are numerous opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to promote your organization and increase your brand recognition. Whether you are looking to get direct personal interaction with attendees or seek out potential expert employees, the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference has multiple opportunities that can propel your company's success.
Make sure your company has a prominent presence at the premier technology conference. Take advantage of these opportunities early, as many are exclusive or limited.
All inquiries and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship gives your company the advantage of the highest-level of visibility and brand awareness at the conference, and solidifies your dedication in the field of AT and the inclusion of all persons with disabilities. As a sponsor, you will join a list of well-known respected past and present sponsors who are leaders in the field.
There are a number of unique and exclusive sponsorship packages available. Download the Sponsorship Opportunities brochure (PDF) to learn more.
Benefits of Sponsoring
- Prominent display of company logo on conference website, printed materials and signage throughout the conference floor
- Complimentary advertising in the Conference Program
- Complimentary Literature Distribution
- Options for private function space and additional advertising
- Complimentary conference registrations
For more information about sponsorship opportunities contact email@example.com.
For 36 years, the CSUN AT Conference has had exhibitors from some of the largest corporations to start-ups presenting their assistive technological advances, products and services to thousands of attendees. The Exhibit Hall provides companies, organizations and agencies a venue to showcase cutting edge assistive technology, direct personal interaction with prospective customers and leaders in the community, gather leads and increase your company's profile. The Exhibit Hall is open to all conference attendees and free to the public.
For more information about exhibiting, download the 2022 CSUN Exhibitor Packages (PDF).
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Promote your products or services
- Connect with attendees
- Assess competition
- Insight into the latest assistive technology
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Discounted advertising, marketing and function space
For more information on how to be an exhibitor, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in creating a stronger marketing presence at the 2022 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference? There are several special marketing opportunities that you can choose from.
- Conference Program Advertising
- Secure a full-page color advertisement in the conference program and reach all conference presenters, exhibitors and attendees. The conference program is distributed in every conference tote bag.
- Digital Wall Display
- Reserve the digital display located in the central conference area for maximum visibility. Images can be placed on the digital media wall on all days of the conference. Multiple space options available.
- Literature Distribution Services
- Include your own marketing piece to be distributed in every conference tote bag. This service allows your company to provide the marketing piece of your own choosing. Conference bags are distributed to all presenters, exhibitors and attendees.
For more information about all the advertising options, download the 2022 Advertising Commitment Agreement (PDF).
Space is available by request for different types of functions, from small business meetings to user studies or large receptions. Function space is reserved based on availability, on a first come, first serve basis with sponsors and exhibitors receiving priority.
Review the 2022 Function Space Request Form (PDF) to learn more and to submit your request.