37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
Thank You for Joining Us
It was incredible to have the CSUN Conference community back together. A huge thank you to everyone who attended the in-person conference and joined us online from around the world, viewing our livestreams. People are still buzzing about the educational sessions, the latest technology in the exhibit hall, and our new social events. Your voices were heard loud and clear, and we remain focused on your conference experience. We can’t wait to keep the momentum going and do it again in 2023.
CSUN’s Center on Disabilities' Team
Enter to Win Our Photo Contest!
It was such an amazing conference, and we're not ready to forget it! We'd love to see your most memorable moments. Share your best photos and relive the fun!
Enter for your chance to win CSUN AT Conference prize packs, and a grand prize winner for the best photo will win a complimentary conference registration for the 2023 CSUN AT Conference.
Here are the details to enter:
- Contest begins on Friday, April 1, 2022, at noon PT and ends on Friday, April 15, 2022, at 11:59 AM PT.
- You must be following the @CSUNCOD Twitter account to participate. Not following yet, visit the CSUNCOD Twitter account.
- Tweet your best photo showing you connecting with other attendees. Make sure to include Alt Text with your photo.
- Tweet must include the following hashtags #CSUNATC22 & #CSUNATCPhotoContest22 and mention @CSUNCOD.
- Photo must be from the 2022 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference.
- Multiple entries by an individual Twitter account are acceptable, but an account is eligible to win only once.
- The grand prize of the complimentary conference registration can only be applied to the 2023 CSUN AT Conference and used towards an attendee or presenter conference registration.
- Duplicate posts are a violation of Twitter rules, so please do not repeat tweets with the same image.
- Contest entry allows the CSUN Center on Disabilities to use the image in marketing and promotion of the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference.
- For the official rules, visit the Official Contest Rules page.
We can't wait to see what a great time you had at the CSUN AT Conference!
Conference Livestream Playlist
You can find the keynote and featured presentations in the 2022 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference playlist on our YouTube channel.
Journal Draft Now Available
A draft of Volume 10 of The Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities (PDF) is now available. The Journal will be published in late Spring of 2022.
The Center on Disabilities is adding links for presenter provided and hosted presentation slides. Presentation Link submission is voluntary and not a requirement. Presentation Links will be added to Sessions' Description.The submission process will close on Friday, April 1, 2022. The posting of submissions made between Monday, March 7, 2022 and Tuesday, March 22, 2022 may be delayed as are staff is hard at work on the conference.
From Mike Paciello
Sponsors of the 37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
Stay in the Loop
Stay up to date on the latest on the CSUN AT Conference by visiting Contact Us and signing up for our mailing list.