37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
From Disability to Superpower With Clusiv.io
- Date & Time
Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:20 PM PST
The following items & facts will comprise our presentation:
1. Lukas Simianer was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 7, and his experience overcoming the way he was treated led him to found Clusiv.
2. All doubted Clusiv at first, but it became the world’s first venture capital-backed assistive tech company within a year.
3. Clusiv has launched the world’s first e-learning platform built for and by people who are blind or have low vision.
4. The lessons learned in “engineering with empathy.”
5. Turning Disability into a Superpower, our training produces Accessibility Engineers sought by major enterprises across the world.
6. How we expand our Assistive Technology offering.
7. The path forward in driving assistive tech innovation and drawing capital to the industry.
- Information & Communications Technology
- Disability Specific
- Employment & Human Resources
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
Clusiv has gone from being ignored in Silicon Valley to being accepted into the nation’s top accelerator. Hear the story about early struggles with dyslexia, to being wounded as a paratrooper to founding the first venture-backed assistive technology company changing the conversation around digital access for all.
- Session Type
- Blind/Low Vision
- Digital Accessibility
- Emerging Technologies
- Employment & Workplace
- Lukas Simianer
Add to Outlook/iCal (How it works)
Back to Session List