37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
AI-Based Apps: Six Studies on Post-Secondary Students
- Date & Time
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 11:20 AM PST
- Platinum 2-3
No Description Available.
This Presentation Link is provided by the Presenter(s) and not hosted by the Center on Disabilities at CSUN. The Center on Disabilities has confirmed, as of February 21, 2022, content linked is relevant to the presentation, but has not been reviewed for accessibility nor will the Center on Disabilities attempt to remediate any accessibility issues in the linked content. Please contact the Presenter(s) with any accessibility concerns.
- Research & Development
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- We report on six studies, carried out between 2020 and 2021, dealing with artificial-intelligence related technologies that can be used by post-secondary students with disabilities.
- Session Type
- Science/Research Track
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Mobile Technology
- Catherine Fichten
Dawson College, Adaptech Research Network