37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference Has Concluded
AI-Based Recommendation and Assessment of AT for Cognitive Disabilities
- Date & Time
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 2:20 PM PST
- Platinum 2-3
No description provided.
This Presentation Link is provided by the Presenter(s) and not hosted by the Center on Disabilities at CSUN. The Center on Disabilities has confirmed, as of April 1, 2022, content linked is relevant to the presentation, but has not been reviewed for accessibility nor will the Center on Disabilities attempt to remediate any accessibility issues in the linked content. Please contact the Presenter(s) with any accessibility concerns.
- Research & Development
- Audience Level
- Session Summary (Abstract)
- This paper describes a modern approach enabling people with a cognitive disability to discover suitable AT for their specific needs via a web-based recommender system.
- Session Type
- Science/Research Track
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
- Cognitive & Learning Disabilities
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Klaus Miesenberger
Integriert Studieren - JKU Linz