37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
For more than 36 years, California State University, Northridge’s Assistive Technology Conference has been a platform for researchers, practitioners, educators, exhibitors and more, from all around the world, to share knowledge, new innovations and best practices to promote inclusion for all. The CSUN Conference is the ultimate community experience and premier event in the field of technology for all persons with disabilities.
The last year and a half presented many challenges for all of us so we are looking forward to returning to an in-person event for this year’s CSUN Conference, March 14-18, 2022 at the Anaheim Marriott. Our team has been planning diligently as we gather feedback from our attendees and the community.
We are excited to return to an in-person conference and look forward to having you join us in Anaheim where we will demonstrate the changes we’ve made to improve the conference experience.
Journal Call for Papers and General Call for Presentations have concluded.
We invite you to check back here often and follow us on social media for the latest news, updates, event details and deadlines.
CSUN’s Center on Disabilities' Team
Updated: Thursday, December 2, 2021
We are excited about the return to an in-person conference. As we plan the upcoming event, the health and safety of our attendees, vendors, staff and community are our top priority. Please be aware that the conference will be adhering to the safety guidelines set by the CSU system, the California Department of Public Health, the CDC and will be in-line with other similar conferences.
Based on the current COVID guidelines and requirements, the following steps are being taken to ensure a safe event for all participants:
- Proof of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, will be required at check-in to receive conference credentials and access to the event. There are no exceptions to this requirement. Participants must also provide identification matching the vaccination record. If you register for the Conference, but are unable to provide proof of vaccination at check-in, you will not be able to attend and refunds will not be provided.
- Masks will be required while indoors for all conference participants, including hotel and event staff.
- Daily self-assessment health screenings will be required for all conference participants.
- Event staff will regularly sanitize public conference areas and session rooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the public conference areas.
We constantly monitor the COVID-19 developments, and we will continually evaluate our safety protocols and add enhancements as needed to meet the evolving situation. All protocols and changes will be based on the most current CSU-wide mandates and state, local and national public health recommendations and guidelines. Even if health and safety measures are modified before the Conference, the proof of vaccination requirement will not change.
The road back to the in-person Conference is paved with hope and optimism. Keep checking here for the latest health and safety updates as we prepare for the 37th Annual CSUN AT Conference, March 14-18, 2022.
Sponsors of the 37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
Stay in the Loop
Stay up to date on the latest on the CSUN AT Conference by visiting Contact Us and signing up for our mailing list.