This Event Has Concluded
The official hotel of the conference is the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, CA.
UPDATE: As of February 15, 2020 our room block is closed.
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, California 92802
All reservations require a first night non-refundable deposit.
- On-site parking, fee: $26.00 USD daily
- Valet parking, fee: $31.00 USD daily
- There is a 10 percent discount on daily and overnight self-parking rates for conference attendees
Dog Relief Areas
The hotel has three dog relief areas for use:
- Garden Rooms entryway on east-side of hotel: EXIT doors, proceed to the immediate right.
- Oasis Tower Lobby: EXIT lobby and proceed about ten feet on the left.
- Platinum Ballroom One: EXIT doors directly across from Platinum One and proceed to the immediate right
Dining at the Hotel
- nFuse Restaurant, Bar & Lounge
- The Market (Coffeehouse and Full-Service Marketplace)
- Slice Pizzeria
Additional Dining Options
- Hilton Anaheim Food Court (.2 miles from hotel)
- Morton's The Steakhouse (.2 miles from hotel)
- 1895 Harbor Blvd.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House (.4 miles from hotel)
- 2041 S. Harbor Blvd.
- Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles (.5 miles from hotel)
- 2110 S. Harbor Blvd.
- IHOP (.9 miles from hotel)
- 1840 S. Harbor Blvd.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (1 mile from hotel)
- 321 W. Katella Ave, Suite 101
- Roy's Restaurant (1 mile from hotel)
- 321 W. Katella Ave
- McCormick & Schmick's Grille (1 mile from hotel)
- 321 W. Katella Ave
- P.F. Chang's (1 mile from hotel)
- 321 W. Katella Ave, Suite 120
- California Pizza Kitchen (1 mile from hotel)
- 321 W. Katella Ave, Suite 104
- The Cheesecake Factory (1 mile from hotel)
- 321 W. Katella Ave
Airport Shuttles Servicing the City of Anaheim
The CSUN Center on Disabilities and the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference does not endorse, guarantee or vouch for the accommodation services provided by Airport Shuttles or Ride Share companies servicing the Anaheim area. Make sure to inquire about these services when making reservations.
The following provide transportation to and from the Anaheim area:
- 24-7 Ride
- Go Airport Shuttle
- Karmel Shuttle
- Prime Time Services
Airports serviced include:
- John Wayne Airport
- Long Beach Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
Important Notes for Travelers Coming Through Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
LAX-it & Shuttle
LAX-it is the new way that guests arriving at LAX will connect to their Taxi, Lyft, Opoli, and Uber rides when leaving the airport.
You can walk to LAX-it to connect with your ride or take a fast, free shuttle. Terminals 1 and 7 are closest and are a 3 to 8-minute walk; the farthest terminals, T4 and T5 are about a 19-minute walk. The LAX-it area is located right next to Terminal 1.
Free shuttles with Wi-Fi arrive at the LAX-it Stops on the first level outside of baggage claim every 3 to 5 minutes during peak periods and stop only twice between pick-up and the LAX-it area. The shuttle trip can take between 8 and 15 minutes.
Passengers for this shuttle bus service should wait at the GREEN LAX-it sign on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal.
LAX-it for Senior and Disabled Guests
Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) has put many elements in place to make sure that seniors and persons with disabilities have an easy and comfortable experience.
- A Customer service agent will greet you at the shuttle stop and help guests board and load your luggage. Additional staff will be on hand at LAX-it to assist guests.
- All LAX-it shuttles are ADA accessible with low floors (no stairs) and feature wheelchair ramps for those who need them.
- The LAX-it shuttle ride itself is free, easy and fast. Shuttles arrive every 3 to 5 minutes and never make more than one stop after you board and before arriving at the LAX-it pick-up location. The LAX-it shuttles will travel in lanes dedicated only to LAWA-operated buses and shuttles, ensuring that you won't get stuck in the normal traffic of the Central Terminal Area.
- The LAX-it lot itself goes well beyond ADA compliance to be ADA friendly:
- We offer restrooms that are ADA friendly, purpose built for easy access and offer adult changing stations.
- Each crosswalk has been designed to be at-grade so there are no ramps to go up/down.
- The charging stations are designed for easy access.
LAX-it Passengers Traveling with a Wheelchair
- Go to the nearest LAX-it shuttle stop. Stops are located on the arrivals (lower) level adjacent to baggage claim areas and have a green column wrap. Wheelchair passengers should proceed to the front of the line for priority boarding.
- Once the shuttle arrives, boarding and luggage assistance will be provided. All LAX-it shuttles have ADA compliant wheelchair tie down areas, and all necessary hardware. The stop attendant and/or the shuttle driver will assist in securing the wheelchair for travel.
- Upon arrival at LAX-it, an attendant and/or the driver will assist in removing the wheelchair tie down hardware. Passenger and luggage unloading assistance will be provided. LAX-it staff is available to assist the passenger to their desired mode of transport.
LAX-it Passengers Requiring Airline Wheelchair Assistance
- Airline attendant will assist in taking the passenger to the arrivals (lower) level LAX-it shuttle stop. Passenger will be brought to the front of the line for priority boarding
- Attendants will assist in transferring the passenger to the LAX-it shuttle once it arrives
- If the passenger requires wheelchair assistance in the LAX-it lot, the passenger should let the attendant or driver know so they can radio ahead to make those arrangements
- Upon arrival at LAX-it, a wheelchair will meet the passenger at the shuttle. Passenger and luggage unloading assistance will be provided. LAX-it staff is available to assist the passenger to their desired mode of transport.
- Persons with mobility issues may want to consider registering with their local paratransit service. In Los Angeles, the paratransit service provider is Access Services. Contact information is provided below:
- Access Services
- TOLL FREE 1.800.827.0829
- TDD 1.800.827.1359
- EMAIL email@example.com
Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC)
ARTIC serves as a train station for Amtrak and Metrolink as well as a bus station used by the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA), Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART), Greyhound, and others.
2626 East Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806-5903
2.5 miles E from Hotel
Voice: (714) 385-5100
Anaheim Amtrak Train Station at ARTIC
Accessible Travel Services
Anaheim Metrolink Light Rail Station at ARTIC
Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART)
Provides transportation to select resort venues in the Anaheim area
Anaheim Regional Medical Center
1111 W. La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
12601 Garden Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Cottage Pet Hospital
900 East Broadway, Anaheim, CA 92805
One Stop Mobility
Wheelchairs, scooters, and more
1520 S Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802