This Event Has Concluded
FAQ’s at the 35th CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
All information about the conference can be found on the conference website
CONFERENCE INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
- When will the Conference take place?
- March 9 to March 13, 2020 at the Anaheim Marriott, CA
- How can I register to attend?
- Information will be available on the conference website starting January 7, 2020
- What are the registration rates and dates?
- Please refer to the Registration Fees page for rates, dates of rate changes and deadlines.
- Can I add a Pre-Conference Workshop to my registration and how do I go about it?
- You may add Pre-Conference Workshops to your Conference registration during the registration process for an additional fee. If you have already registered and want to add a Pre-Conference Workshop after the fact, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 818-677-2578.
- Can I register to attend just one day of the Conference?
- There is no one-day Conference registration option.
- Can I register onsite?
- No, there is no onsite registration at the Conference. Registration concludes on March 3, 2020.
- Are there any discounts available for registration?
- There are several discounts available. Visit the Discounts Page for eligibility information and guidelines on discounts.
- What special needs services/accommodations are available for request?
- Accommodation Services are only provided upon request. ASL, CART, ALD Services are requested during the registration process and must be requested by February 27, 2020 to guarantee availability. All requests after this date are subject to availability.
- Am I able to bring my personal care assistant?
- Conference attendees who need assistance may register a Personal Care Attendant during registration. Personal Care Attendants are not personal assistants. Anyone accompanying an attendee for business-related purposes must separately register to attend the Conference.
- I am from outside the United States. Can I obtain a letter of invitation to attend the Conference?
- The CSUN AT Conference does not provide letters of invitation or any assistance with obtaining documentation for international participants.
- Are there CEUS's available and what is the process for getting the CEU's?
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be available for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference. Please visit the Continuing Education Units page for more information..
- What is the cancellation policy for attendees?
- Cancellation requests for registration and/or PCW's must be made in writing and received by February 13, 2020. A $100 processing fee will be assessed. There will be no refunds after February 13, 2020. All no-shows will be charged the full amount. Please note: Administrative fee will be assessed for each registration in a group registration
- Where will the Conference take place?
- The official hotel of the Conference is the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, CA.
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Is there a Conference rate for the hotel room reservation?
- Yes, the conference group room rate is $212.00. When contacting the hotel to make your arrangements, you must ask the Marriott Representative to access the Passkey Reservation System for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference room block. Please visit the Venue page for complete information on the venue.
- Are meals included in the Conference rate at the hotel?
- Meals are not included in the Conference rate. Conference attendees do have the option to pre-purchase lunches while completing their Conference registration. For other dining options at the hotel or local area, please refer to the Venue page.
- Are there any shuttle services from the airport to the Conference hotel?
- Visit the Transportation Information and Services section of the Venue page for information.
- Is there a fee to visit the Exhibit Hall and how do I register?
- The Exhibit Hall is open and free to the public. An Expo Visitor Pass is needed to enter the Free Exhibit Hall for those not attending the Conference. Expo Visitor Pass registration will open in January 2020 and will also available on-site Wednesday through Friday (March 11 - March 13). One pass is good for all three days the Exhibit Hall is open. Visit the Exhibit Hall page for more information and to register for an Expo Visitor Pass.
- I am registered for the Conference. Do I need an Expo Visitor Pass to access the exhibit hall?
- All registered Conference attendees, including presenters and exhibitors, have access to the Exhibit Hall with their Conference badge and do not need a separate Expo Visitor Pass.
- What are the Exhibit Hall hours and what days is it open?
- Please refer to the Exhibit Hall page for Exhibit Hall hours and dates.
- Can I receive a list of Conference participants?
- No, the CSUN AT Conference does not provide a list of Conference participants.
- Can I have a copy of the sessions I attended?
- No, the CSUN AT Conference does not collect presentation slides, handouts or transcripts of the sessions.
- Are we allowed to record sessions?
- No, unauthorized audio and video recording of sessions is not permitted.
- Can I have contact information on the presenter?
- The CSUN AT Conference does not give out personal information. You may seek information directly from the presenter after the session.
- My submission to the General Call for Presentations was accepted, where do I submit my presentation and will it be published?
- The CSUN AT Conference does not collect or distribute presentation slides, notes, transcripts or other handouts. Submission accepted from the General Call for Presentations do not get published. Only those accepted for the Journal Tack will be published.
- How do I attend the Conference as a member of the media/press?
- Please send a request to email@example.com for a media/press form. Media/Press Passes will only be authorized for those with credentials.