Attendee & Exhibitor Registration
Attendee Registration is open. Exhibitors will be contacted directly about their registration dates and processes.
Attendee Registration will open Thursday, January 9, 2020 and concludes on Tuesday, March 3, 2020. The Late Attendee & Exhibitor Registration Fee begins on Wednesday, February 5, 2020. There will be no On-Site Registration, you must register online and no later than Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
Presenters Registration concluded on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Expo Visitor Pass Registration
Expo Visitor Pass Registration will open in January 2020. Please visit the Exhibit Hall page for information and registration link.
Please be advised that registering for the CSUN Conference denotes that you have read and agree to comply with the Registration Policies.
- There is no On-Site Registration.
- Conference Registration ends at 3:00 pm PST on Tuesday, March 3, 2020.
- Presenter Registration ends at 3:00 pm PST on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- All Registrations are non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.
- Registrations for Pre-Conference Workshops will end when the workshop has reached capacity or when the conference registration has concluded.
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
- Discounts must be requested in advance (allowing 72 hours for processing); discounts cannot be applied after registering.
- Requests for Discounts for Attendees ends at 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
- Requests for Discounts for Presenters ends at 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
- Discounts cannot be applied to Pre-Conference Workshop fees.
- To ensure confirmation of Accommodation Services, requests must be made by 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, February 27, 2020. (Requests are made through the registration process.) On-site requests are subject to availability.
- Personal Care Attendants may not attend any conference activities without the registered participant they are assisting.
Registration sessions expire after 15 minutes of inactivity and does not save information entered if the session expires. Additionally, Presenters, Exhibitors, and all participant types using a discount must restart registration using their unique registration link to complete registration as the correct type and/or discount.
Adding Pre-Conference Workshops After Registration
Please contact email@example.com with the Pre-Conference Workshops you'd like to add to your registration. Fees for the Pre-Conference Workshops will be added to the credit card on file.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be available for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference. Please visit the Continuing Education Units page for more information.