For 30 years, the Center on Disabilities, through the Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference, has provided an inclusive setting for researchers, practitioners, exhibitors, end users, speakers and other participants to share knowledge and best practices in the field of assistive technology. In 2014, the conference drew more than 4,800 people to San Diego. Known as a forum that showcases cutting edge technology and practical solutions that can be utilized to remove the barriers that prevent the full participation of persons with disabilities in educational, workplace and social settings, the conference is the largest of its kind in the world.
31st Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference
Thank you for your interest in California State University, Northridge Center on Disabilities' 31st Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference. The 31st conference will be held in San Diego from March 21, 2016, to March 26, 2016, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel.
Please visit this page periodically for updates regarding the 2016 event.
- General Call for Papers
- The General Call for Papers was held from August 25, 2014to October 10, 2014.
- The Scientific/Research Track Call for Papers
- The Scientific/Research Track Call for Papers was held from August 7, 2014 to September 19, 2014.
- Call for Pre-Conference Workshop Proposals
- The Call for Pre-Conference Workshop Proposals was held from September 22, 2014 to November 3, 2014.
AAATE 2015: Association for the Advancement of Assistive Technology in Europe Conference
September 10 to 13, 2015
Budapest Congress Center, Hungary
ICCHP 2016: International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs
July 13-15, 2016
University of Linz, Austria