Please visit Attendee Registration to register. Attendee Registration is now open and concludes on Tuesday, March 5, 2019. There will be no On-Site Registration, you must register online and no later than Tuesday, March 5, 2019. Speakers and Exhibitors will be contacted directly about their registration dates and processes.
Exhibit Hall Registration is now open. Please visit the Exhibit Hall page for information and registration link.
Please be advised that registering for the CSUN Conference denotes that you have read and agree to comply with the Registration Policies.
- There is no On-Site Registration.
- Conference Registration ends at 3:00 pm PST on Tuesday, March 5, 2019.
- Speaker Registration ends at 3:00 pm PST on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.
- All Registrations are non-transferable and substitutions are not permitted.
- Registrations for Pre-Conference Workshops will end when the workshop has reached capacity or when the conference registration has concluded.
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
- Discounts must be requested in advance (allowing 72 hours for processing); discounts cannot be applied after registering.
- Requests for Discounts for Attendees ends at 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
- Requests for Discounts for Speakers ends at 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, December 13, 2018.
- Discounts cannot be applied to Pre-Conference Workshop fees.
- To ensure confirmation of Accommodation Services, requests must be made by 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, February 28, 2019. (Requests are made through the registration process.) On-site requests are subject to availability.
- Personal Care Attendants may not attend any conference activities without the registered participant they are assisting.
If you abandon the registration process and attempt to start again using the same access or discount code you may receive the following error:
No more "Your Code" codes are being accepted for this registrant type. Enter another code or leave the field blank.
In this case please allow 30 minutes to allow the abandoned session associated with the code to expire. After 30 minutes the code will be released for use again.
Adding Pre-Conference Workshops After Registration
If you wish to add a Pre-Conference Workshop after you have already registered, please follow these steps:
- Go to View or Change Your Existing Registration.
- Login in with e-mail and password you registered with.
- Select “Additional Options”
- Choose the session(s)
- Select Continue
- Select Continue on the new page
- Complete Payment Info
- Select Finish
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be available for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference. Please check back soon for more information.