This Event Has Concluded
34th CSUN Assistive Technology Conference
Thank You to All Our Participants!
The 34th CSUN Assistive Technology Conference has concluded. Many thanks go out to all the Speakers, Exhibitors, and Attendees who participated. All of you helped make our 2019 event amazing.
We look forward to seeing you all back next year at our fabulous venue in Anaheim, CA.
Save These Dates
35th CSUN Conference
March 9 to March 13, 2020
Anaheim, CA 92802
Journal Call for Papers
Thursday, August 22, 2019 to Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 3:00 PM (PDT)
General & Exhibitor Call for Papers
Thursday, September 12, 2019 to Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 3:00 PM (PDT)
- Session surveys are available. Simply select a session from the session list and select “Fill Out Survey About This Session” link near the bottom of the page.
- Accessible HTML, EPUB, and DAISY formatted conference materials and hotel menus are now available, courtesy of the DAISY Consortium.
- Exhibit Hall Registration is now open. Please visit the Exhibit Hall page for information and registration link.
- Attendee Registration and Exhibitor Registration has concluded
- An online version of our Session Quick Guide is now available. For convenience, you may reach it via quick.csunconference.org.
- The draft of Volume 7 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities is now available to download (PDF). Volume 7 of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities will be published post-conference by June 2019.
- Previous Volumes of the Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities are available on CSUN ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).