The Center on Disabilities (COD) is committed to the vision of an inclusive society where people of all abilities have the chance to achieve their goals and experience success. Through excellent training and research, we nurture learning and innovation to improve the world for people with disabilities.
News and Events
- The Call for Pre-Conference Workshops proposals concluded on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 3:00 PM PDT.
- The General Call for Presentations concluded on Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 3:00 PM PDT.
- Save these dates for the 38th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference:
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference at Anaheim Marriott
- March 13 to 17, 2023
- Volume 10 of The Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities is now available on CSUN's ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).
- Updated Training Programs section and registration for ATACP training in 2023 are available.