The Center on Disabilities (COD) is committed to the vision of an inclusive society where people of all abilities have the chance to achieve their goals and experience success. Through excellent training and research, we nurture learning and innovation to improve the world for people with disabilities.
News and Events
- Volume 11 of The Journal on Technology and Persons with Disabilities is now available on CSUN's ScholarWorks Open Access Repository (SOAR).
- Save these dates for the 39h Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference:
- CSUN Assistive Technology Conference at Anaheim Marriott
- March 18 - 22, 2024
- Pre-Conference Workshop Proposals
- August 17 – September 26, 2023
- Journal Track
- August 17 – September 5, 2023
- General Track
- September 7 – 26, 2023
- Updated Training Programs section and registration for ATACP training in 2023 are available.