Here are the guidelines for our peer-reviewed newsletter:
- Word count: 275 words for the "Self Care Spotlight," and 550-650 words for any other article.
- Use an informal voice. (Before you start writing, please review past issues to get a feel for the tone of our articles https://www.csun.edu/center-teaching-learning/publications).
- Provide practical strategies that are geared toward educators.
- Use minimal references. One or two at most. Any references should be included in the word count.
- When you're ready with your submission, send it to with the subject line "TCARE Article Submission."
- Submit your article as an attached word document.
- Put your name/contact information on a separate cover page and be sure to indicate which column you've written an article for (What Really Works, Tips from a TOY, The Caring Connection, Admin Corner, or Self Care Spotlight).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Visit the CTL homepage here.