Your gift can make a difference today!
Contributions and donations will help support:
- New software applications for the purpose of operational goals
- Computers and monitors for staff and TA’s
- Camera system
- Sound system and microphones
- Funding for research equipment and supplies
- Supplies and materials for center operations and students
- Assistance with uniforms for student staff
- Funding to help implement new programs for clients
- Scholarship support for clients and students
- Funding for children’s programs and learning tools
- Funding for marketing material
- Funding for community outreach and fairs
- Funding to help support building, pool and equipment repairs
- Funding to help defer cost of overhead expenses, staffing and directorship
- Funding for renovations to help with improve building safety
To support our programs at the Center of Achievement, please send your donations to the Center or contact the Clinic Manager, Tanya Bennett-Payne, at (818) 677-5707 to further discuss options.
Checks should be made out to "CSUN Foundation" and sent to the following address:
California State University, Northridge
Center of Achievement
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8287
If you would like to donate online, click on the button below. Please select the College of Health and Human Development page. Next, select the fund "Center of Achievement Through Adapted Physical Activity." Thank you for your donation.