Information Technology (IT)
- Vice President/CIO: Hilary J. Baker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (818) 677-5700
- Fax: (818) 677-4770
- Visit the IT Website
The Information Technology (IT) division is responsible for the delivery of effective, secure, reliable technology infrastructure and technology services that enable, promote, and support students, faculty and staff to achieve their goals. Students can obtain assistance by contacting the Information Technology Help Center — by phone (818-677-1400), online (http://techsupport.csun.edu) or in person (Oviatt Library, room 33).
Information Technology Help Center
- Telephone Support: (818) 677-1400
- In-Person Support: Oviatt Library, Garden Level, Rm. 33
- Online Support: http://techsupport.csun.edu
- Visit the IT Help Center Website.
Services and information provided by the IT Help Center include:
- General computer and technology assistance
- myNorthridge portal and SOLAR support
- User ID and password assistance
- Email assistance
- Wireless network assistance
- Shared network drive space and web drive space information
- Computer security – antivirus and firewall information, spyware removal
- Audio and video equipment checkout such as televisions, overhead projectors, and VHS/DVD players
Information Technology “Self Help”
Students can access information themselves using the Information Technology website. Find out about how to set-up your User ID and password, access the wireless network, add a class, find a computer lab on campus, register and check your grades, and much more.
- Visit the Student Frequently-Asked-Questions Website
- Visit the Self-help Guides Website
- Visit the Software Downloads and Hardware Discounts Website
- Visit the Campus Computer Lab Website
For more information about technology resources within your major, please contact your college directly.