Alumni can view and apply for jobs and internships through our Handshake job board. If you are new to Handshake, you must complete and submit the registration form.
Before applying for jobs:
- Complete or update your Handshake profile by clicking Profile on the bar across the top of the screen, then select Academic Profile.
- Make sure your grade point average and other academic information (graduation date, major, etc.) is correct and up to date.
- Upload your resume and cover letter by clicking Documents at the top of the screen.
Instructions to search for jobs:
1. Select Jobs / Experiential Learning, then select Handshake Jobs.
2. Make a selection under the Show Me drop down menu (e.g., All Job Listings), then choose Search.
3. To further refine your job search, choose a particular position type such as Work Study or Internship and select Search.
4. Apply for positions as instructed by the employer.