International Career Pathways | Speaker Series, February 22nd - March 5th, for ten days, 12-1 pm each day
Developed by the Los Angeles Mayor’s Office of International Affairs and hosted by CSUN and the CSUN Career Center in partnership with several southern California colleges and universities. The series will highlight leaders in the vast array of international career pathways, including private, nonprofit, and government sectors. See Digital Flyer.
INTERNATIONAL CAREER PATHWAYS
Advancing Diversity in International Careers
Start your international career path by hearing from professionals working in diplomacy, tech, international finance, and beyond. Learn about different fields, career paths, opportunities, and how to best apply for jobs.
February 22 - March 5 (12-1pm PST)
- February 22: Defense and Intelligence
- February 23: International Finance
- February 24: Tech
- February 25: International Tourism and Travel
- February 26: Diplomacy and International Affairs
- March 1: International Aid and Development
- March 2: Trade Policy
- March 3: International Law
- March 4: Logistics and Trade
- March 5: Entertainment