Promote Your Company
The Career Center promotes all events to CSUN students and alumni. Many of our larger events are promoted through extensive emails, mailed postcards, and student outreach. All major events are included in our monthly email calendar that is sent to all registered students, and smaller events may be promoted through targeted emails to qualified or interested student groups.
Marketing for events may include:
- Targeted emails to registered students and alumni
- Flyers posted in the Career Center and in appropriate departments
- Inclusion in monthly event calendars
- Online posting and student sign-ups
- Student outreach on campus to clubs & organizations, classes and students
- Mailed postcards
Some employers wish to promote their organizations and events through other avenues. Some of these opportunities include:
- Advertising in the CSUN 'Daily Sundial' student run newspaper - advertising offices may be contacted at (818) 677-2998
- Flyers/Posters - we encourage employers to mail or email printed collateral material to the Career Center for marketing purposes
- Clubs & Organizations - link to the directory coming soon
- Academic Departments (link to Academic Departments page) - some departments encourage employers to come to campus to speak to students about career opportunities related to their field of study.