Fall 2021 Semester - $2,500
August 30, 2021 – December 23, 2021
Employer Partnerships elevate your on-campus reputation by expanding your image and influence through strategic career programming and relationships. Our entire employer engagement team at California State University, Northridge (CSUN), will work together to build and strengthen your campus network.
The CSUN Career Center serves as the primary liaison between the university and your company, from hosting Information Sessions and Job Fairs to featuring industry trends, our team can help promote your hiring initiatives and build your brand on campus. Our Employer Partnership Package provides you with virtual engagement options tailored to support your unique employment practices. The Employer Partnership is $2500, your fees include:
- Registration for two Fall 2021 Virtual Career Fairs
- STEM Career Fair
- Graduate & Professional School Info Day
- Fall Career Fair
- Health, Wellness & Social Services Career Fair
- Direct an Email Blast to students about your open positions.
- Career Center virtual on-campus recruiting consultation.
- Advanced notification of all Spring 2022 recruiting opportunities.
- Career Center promoted employer spotlight on our social media platforms.
- Featured organization logo and hyperlink on the Career Center website. **Please note that the logo must be a high-resolution vector or .PNG image.
- Recognition as a partner at selected career fairs with an email blast highlighting your participation, including logo, website, and company description.
- Support the hiring of one Career Center Peer Educator for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Priority invitation to serve as a panelist or industry expert at a virtual Career Center workshops or events.
Please contact Odette Fullum for more information.
The Career Center offers our employer partners additional opportunities to market your organization and increase visibility amongst students, faculty and staff. We are happy to work with you to identify opportunities that will work to support your recruitment goals. Below we have outlined some career programming ideas and are happy to brainstorm additional ideas with you:
Information Session - $125.00
Company Information Sessions are a wonderful way to increase visibility on campus, meet students, and recruit for jobs and internships. Schedule a virtual presentation with the Career Center to inform students about your organization, company culture, day-to-day life, and career opportunities.
Meet-Up - $125.00
Meet-Ups are for students and employers to connect remotely. These virtual events will be a great opportunity to chat online live, with an employer looking to connect.
Guest Speaker Session posted on Social Media -(1 hour)- $200.00
Guest Speaker Sessions are a great way for you to build your brand, offer company knowledge, answer student questions, share professional development tips, and connect with students university wide.
On-Campus Interviews - $50.00
On-Campus Interviews (OCI) are a convenient and simple way to hold your first-round virtual interviews. Using our online system, you can schedule interviews, post jobs, and select students online.
Quarterly Newsletter Spotlight - $150
Our employer partners can be included in our quarterly newsletter to faculty and staff. This newsletter includes tips from experts, career trends, employer connections, useful resources, event information, and much more.
30 Min Zoom Presentation to CC Staff - $125.00
For our employer partners, you will be able to present your organization mission, goals, & opportunities to our CC staff.