Fall 2020 Semester - $2,500
Employer Partnerships elevate your on-campus reputation by expanding your image and influence through strategic career programming and relationships. Our entire employer engagement team at California State University, Northridge (CSUN), will work together to build and strengthen your campus network.
The CSUN Career Center serves as the primary liaison between the university and your company, from hosting Information Sessions and Job Fairs to featuring industry trends, our team can help promote your hiring initiatives and build your brand on campus. Our Employer Partnership Package provides you with virtual engagement options tailored to support your unique employment practices. The Employer Partnership is $2500, your fees include:
- Registration for two Fall 2020 Virtual Career Fairs.
- STEM Career Day
- Graduate & Professional School Info Day
- Fall Career Fair
- Health, Wellness, and Social Services Career Fair
- Direct an Email Blast to students about your open positions.
- Registration for a Fall 2020 Virtual Information Session or a Meet-Up.
- Registration for a Fall 2020 Virtual On-Campus Interview.
- Career Center virtual on-campus recruiting consultation.
- Advanced notification of all Spring 2021 recruiting opportunities.
- Career Center promoted employer spotlight on our social media platforms.
- Featured organization logo and hyperlink on the Career Center website. **Please note that the logo must be a high-resolution vector or .PNG image.
- Recognition as a partner at all of our Career Center events, including your logo on all email promotions to students and campus community prior to Career Fair.
- Support the hiring of one Career Center Peer Educator for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Priority invitation to serve as a panelist or industry expert at a virtual Career Center workshops or events.
Please contact Odette Fullum for more information.