The Office of the Provost cordially invites you to come hear our distinguished faculty speak about their research. Panel moderated by Katherine Dabbour, Associate Dean, Oviatt Library. Read more about the Academic Affairs Research Fellows Program.
- Dr. Brad Jackson (Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering and Computer Science) — Next Generation Smart Antennas
- Dr. Jinah Kim (Communication Studies, Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication) — Unruly Dead Across the Transpacific
- Dr. Myriam Forster (Health Sciences, College of Health and Human Development) — The Development of an Intervention Program that Promotes Health and Thriving Among Immigrant and Refugee Youth
- Charissa Jefferson, M.A, M.L.I.S (Research Instruction, and Outreach Services, University Library) — Business and Economics Librarians and their Role in Data Literacy Instruction
- Dr. Abe Rutchick (Psychology, College Social and Behavioral Sciences) — Technology, Remoteness, and Trust
- Dr. Alicia Estrada (Chicana and Chicano Studies, College of Humanities) — Ka Winaq: Genocide, Survival and the (Re)Construction of Maya Communities in Los Angeles
- Dr. Inga (Chira) Timmerman (Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance, David Nazarian College of Business and Economics) — A Theoretical Model of Incorporating Human Capital into Traditional Investment Portfolio Theory