Friday, March 14, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
From March 18-24 eligible new and continuing CSUN students may "create" their own appointment to register in Summer 2014 classes on a first-to-arrive basis. Registration-by-Appointment begins March 25.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Eligible new and continuing CSUN students may enroll in summer classes through online, self-service.
- Registration-by-Appointment ends Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
- Students enrolling in a special, year-round cohort program must use a permission number to add at all times.
- Fees and payment deadlines differ for students enrolling in special, year-round cohort programs. Learn more at http://www.csun.edu/stufin and select "Student Payment Information."
Friday, March 28, 2014
- Students who remain enrolled after today may not need to repay Financial Aid.
- Last day to qualify for a pro-rated refund (minus $10).
Wednesday, April 02, 2014
- Regular and visiting students may enroll in summer term courses online. No appointment is required.
- CSUN students enrolling in special year-round cohort programs must use a permission number to add at all times.
- Fees and payment deadlines differ for students enrolling in special year-round cohort programs. Go to http://www.csun.edu/stufin/ and select "Student Payment Information.
Monday, April 07, 2014
Monday, April 07 12:00 am - Sunday, April 13 11:45 pm - Bayramian Hall Lobby (BH 100)
Spring Recess begins Monday-Friday, April 7-13, 2014. The campus and offices are open. The Student Services Center is open reduced hours.