The David Nazarian College of Business and Economics' part-time graduate business programs are designed for mid-career professionals seeking to advance in their careers, switch careers or become entrepreneurs. Classes are offered on evenings and/or weekends. The highly regarded programs use an active learning approach—which means that students master academically rigorous and relevant business theories and then learn to apply them to current business situations and challenges.
The nationally accredited Nazarian College offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAcc), Master of Science in Taxation (MST), Master of Real Estate (MSRE) and a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (GCBA). We also collaborate with CSUN's Mike Curb College of Arts, Media and Communication to offer the Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration (MA MIA).
Enjoy this unique opportunity to learn more about Nazarian’s graduate programs and interact with current students, alumni, faculty, staff and directors from the programs.
The day will include:
- Welcome by the Nazarian College Dean and the Director of Graduate Business Programs
- Breakout session for the program of your choice
- Program Director will provide an overview of the program
- Staff will explain the admissions process
- Current students and alumni panel will share their program experiences and also answer questions
- Reconvene as a group across programs
- Director of Career Services will provide a presentation on how to leverage a graduate degree in business for a successful career
- A test preparation consultant from Princeton Review will offer tips for successfully navigating the GMAT or GRE
- A financial aid officer will explain financial aid possibilities and processes
- Staff will provide a guided tour of the CSUN campus and the David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
We hope that you will join us.