- Complete and submit your online application by the application deadline and submit the $55 (U.S.) application fee payable to "The California State University". The fee is non-refundable and may not be transferred to another term. Specific payment instructions are available when you submit your online application.
- Submit official transcripts to the university's mailing address below.The CSUN Nazarian MBA program requires that you submit official transcript(s) from all colleges and universities attended. Official transcript(s) must be in their original sealed envelope(s).
Admissions and Records Mailing Address:
California State University, Northridge
Office of Admissions and Records
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8207
- (INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ONLY) - English Language Proficiency - Please have all scores sent directly to CSUN code 4707 directly from testing agency.
TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language with a minimum paper-based score of 550 or internet-based score of 79.
IELTS - International English Language Test System with a score of 6.5 or higher.
Pearson's - Pearson's Test of English with a minimum score of 58.
- Departmental application:
This application is where you will detail your work experience and your reasons for pursuing the MBA program at CSUN (statement of purpose).
- Work experience/résumé: Be sure to include your places of employment, positions/titles held, your duration/tenure in each position, and any other accolades, achievements, or special recognition you would like us to know.
- Statement of purpose: please include a detailed description of your background, career path, professional interests, and how you plan to use your CSUN Nazarian MBA degree.
2. Letters of Reference (not accessible by applicants)
All applicants must provide accurate and up to date information about their referent(s) information when completing the above-mentioned "Departmental Application".
- One to three letters of reference (may be from employer(s) and/or faculty). Your referent(s) will receive an automatic email prompting them to complete our reference form.
3. GMAT or GRE Scores:
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is the primary test for admission to the CSUN Nazarian MBA Program. The GMAT, or GRE*, is required of all applicants.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
CSUN MBA School code: Evening Part-Time/Flex MBA: PVC-C4-74
*Our program now accepts the GRE in lieu of the GMAT. Results to the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) must be sent directly to CSUN from the testing agency using the school code, 4707
. Testing information can be found at www.ets.org