The CSUN Summer Accelerator provides competitive applications to create momentum around your start-up venture with an intensive 10 week summer experience. Two company representatives will be awarded full time paid internships to work on their company, and make progress toward achieving a sustainable, profitable venture with product-market fit.
- Customer Discovery and the Business Model Canvas
- Analyzing and identifying product/market fit
- Competitive Landscape and strategic differentiation
- Incorporating Voice of Customer into product specifications for Minimum Viable Product
- Financial modeling
- Business law: business forms, Intellectual Property protection, contract basics
- Sources of financing and best practices for how to access them
- Perfecting your Pitch Deck
Participants who complete the program will have a solid grasp of the requirements, costs, and strategy to move ahead; this sets the stage to develop the materials needed to communicate their vision to the world, financial requirements, agile engineering, and how to build and maintain a high performing operating team.