The CSUN Innovation Incubator (Cii) helps students turn business ideas into marketable products and programs, resulting in successful enterprises. Students receive comprehensive and tangible feedback on their mature ventures, including mentorship from professionals with experience developing start-ups. This level of direct interaction with business mentors provides students with a real-world understanding of what it takes to launch a new innovation, something that’s hard to produce in a classroom setting.
Cii partners with a vast array of activities on campus, helping to answer the question “What’s next?” and providing a consistent philosophical framework for approaching the challenges of each successive phase.
Cii provides enormous benefits to entrepreneurs affiliated with the program:
- Secure co-working space on CSUN campus with work and conference rooms
- Expert Mentoring
- Educational Workshops and Seminars
- Legal office hours provided by Southwestern Law
- Access to funding sources at CSUN and the Los Angeles community
- Access to other technical resources, and students with expertise in these areas (3D printing, AI, etc.)
- AWS Credits, Quickbooks software, Google Cloud credits
- Connection to a vital community of student and faculty innovators
- Access to free management consulting services
- Wells Fargo Center for Small Business & Entrepreneurship - Consulting Services Request Form
- MBA Consulting Project - Client Application
- Access to LegalZoom business documents and support