Tutoring has completed for Spring 2021. Tutoring will start again in Fall 2021.
The Business Honors Program students offer free tutoring to Nazarian College students by appointment Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and Fridays from 9 am to 5 pm in BB 2119.
- Two-business-day advance sign-up is required of students requesting tutoring.
- Although tutoring is offered for a variety of classes, not all subjects are tutored every day.
- Students may sign up for two hours of tutoring per subject, per week.
- Students who receive tutoring should come prepared with textbooks, notes, and questions.
- Tutors will not read and analyze cases or work on homework for students receiving tutoring.
- Questions? Need to reschedule? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for BUS 302L may be found HERE.
Are you having difficulty connecting to your tutor or need help? CLICK HERE.
Please read and follow these instructions BEFORE BOOKING a tutoring appointment. Thank you!
How to Book a Tutoring Appointment VIDEO
How to book an appointment STUDENT GUIDE
Questions about tutoring? CLICK HERE.