- Open to continuing undergraduate freshman students who are in the Business Honors Program.
- Must have completed a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application for the upcoming academic year.
- Must have a CSUN GPA greater than or equal to a 3.5.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Must have been a matriculated CSUN student enrolled in 15 units or more for the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 terms.
- Must also enroll in 15 units or more during the upcoming fall 2021 term.
- Must have 30-units minimum and 110-units maximum at time of application.
- Upload a copy of your official or unofficial transcripts.
- Submit a brief personal essay.
- Two letters of recommendation must be requested through the my Matador Scholarship system.
- Upload a copy of your student resume/CV.
- Supply the following personal data: Full Name, full street address, city, state and zip code, Telephone number (with area code), and CSUN Email address.
- Supply a document with the following educational data: CSUN student ID number, CSUN cumulative GPA at time of application, CSUN GPA at time of application, List of all majors and minors at time of application.
- Anticipated graduation date (month and year).
- If Applicable: A descending order list of Extracurricular activities AND dates of involvement (including memberships, offices held in student clubs or other office, volunteer service, committee involvement, etc.) AND involvement role (i.e. leader, director, etc.) for each position held.
- If Applicable: A descending order list of Awards and Honors received (i.e. academic and non-academic awards, other scholarships awarded, medals, trophies, citations, publications, etc.)
- If Applicable: A descending order list of Employment History in addition to the requested resume (list should show Firm name, location (city, state), Dates employed, Hours per week, and major duties of the position held)
*Please contact Ann Ward at
should you have questions regarding this scholarship opportunity.