The CSUN in DC Internship Program is an opportunity for students to live, work, and learn in Washington, D.C. for the entire Spring semester. Students earn 12-15 units during the semester which means participation can even help them to graduate on time. Students intern with members of Congress, with agencies, with non-profits, with advocacy organizations, with private firms, or with museums or embassies. There are a lot of great opportunities and we work with them to get them placed in the internship that is right for their goals and plans. We also have funds available to help subsidize the costs for students so if they want to do this but are worried about the cost, they should come learn more because we can help them to make it work financially!
The dates and times for the Information Sessions are listed below and all sessions will be held in Sierra Hall 290.
- Wednesday, August 28 – 2:00pm
- Thursday, August 29 – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, September 3 – 12:30pm
- Thursday, September 5 – 3:30pm
- Friday, September 6 – 11:00am
- Monday, September 9 – 2:00pm
- Wednesday, September 11 – 12:30pm
- Thursday, September 12 – 5:00pm
If you have questions about the details on the Information Sessions (flier below), please email firstname.lastname@example.org