This session is also offered on September 8 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. More here.
Laurie Gold-Brubaker, Human Resources
Whether you’re a new or returning faculty member, tenure track or lecturer, join us for an overview of all your available CSU benefits. This session will provide information and resources to assist you with choosing plans that make sense for you and your family. We realize that making benefit choices and navigating the details of benefit coverage can be challenging, so let us help. Note: Lecturers (AY) 6.0 units or more per semester are eligible for benefits.
Faculty & Staff – To register for this Workshop/Session:
- When ready, select the CSU Learn button below.
- Log into with your myNorthridge Portal credentials.
- Select the “Register” button.
- Click on the bullet next to the CSUN HR icon, and select “Submit” to enroll in this session.
- Once successfully enrolled, a confirmation email and zoom details will be provided to you.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x5168 at least seven business days in advance of the program.
Withdraw from Session: If you need to cancel your registration, select the “Self” icon in CSU Learn. Select “Learning,” then “Registrations.” Select the box next to the session you need to cancel, and select “Cancel Registration.” In the next window, select “Confirm Cancellation.”
Return to CSUN's Professional & Personal Development Training Calendar at: http://www.csun.edu/development/training.