Kaiser Permanente's Mobile Health Vehicle will be on campus to provide complimentary Biometric screenings to Faculty & Staff - You do not need to be Kaiser Permanente subscriber to participate in this event!
- Services Performed: Biometric screening to include [ Cholesterol and Glucose (non-fasting), Body Mass and Blood Pressure ])
- Appointments are every 15 minutes and the Vehicle will be closed from 11:00-12:00 p.m.
- Walk-ins can be accommodated but appointments are preferred.
- For ALL Faculty and Staff: Kaiser and Non-Kaiser members!
Please complete the Campus Liability Waiver Form and bring it with you when you visit the mobile.
Schedule an appointment in 4 Easy Steps:
1. Log into the myNorthridge Portal
2. Locate the Training/Professional Development pagelet and select the Employee Learning & Training Link
3. Select Instructor Led Training Sessions under Upcoming Events, and find the session you want to attend
4. Select Enroll
After you have successfully enrolled, you will receive an email which you can use to automatically book the commitment to your calendar.