CSUN's Institute of Community Health and Wellbeing, The Marilyn Magaram Center, and the Northeast Valley Health Corporation
THIS EXCITING SESSION WILL COVER:
- Tips to save money in the supermarket
- How to choose the most nutritious foods for your family
- How to involve your kids in the kitchen
- A delicious food demonstration
All participants will receive a copy of the NEVHC-WIC program, "Cooking with Kids" cookbook!
SPACE IS LIMITED! VIEW THE FLYER!
Register for this event in 4 Easy Steps:
1. Log into the myNorthridge Portal
2. Locate the Training/Professional Development pagelet and select the Employee Learning & Training Link
3. Select Instructor Led Training Sessions under Upcoming Events, and find the session you want to attend.
4. Select Enroll
After you have successfully enrolled, you will receive an email which you can use to automatically book the commitment to your calendar.
If you require an accommodation to attend this program, please contact Human Resources at x 6566 at least 7 business days in advance of the program.
If you are interested in attending this session but unable to because of a conflict in when it is being offered; or have a topic for a suggested workshop or training, please let us know by accessing and completing this FORM.