COVID-19 NOTICEFor more information click here
The Sport Clubs Council is the governing body that distributes budgets, and represents, advocates, markets and plans for the Associated Students (AS) Sport Clubs. The council’s ultimate goal is to unite and involve CSUN students in a community of competitive and recreational sports while enhancing collegiate experiences and providing leadership and support.
Documents and Forms
Sport Clubs Council Officers for 21-22
Clare Groninger (W Volleyball)
Cynthia Lopez-Pelayo (W Lacrosse)
Vanessa Valencia (W Rugby)
Sport Clubs Council Meeting Dates and Times
- 9/8/2021-Wed - Virtual @ 5:30 PM (PST)
- 9/22/2021-Wed - Virtual @ 5:30 PM (PST)
- 10/6/2021-Wed - Virtual @ 5:30 PM (PST)
- 10/20/2021-Wed - Virtual @ 5:30 PM (PST)
- 11/3/2021-Wed - Virtual @ 5:30 PM (PST)
- 11/17/2021-Wed - Virtual @ 5:30 PM (PST)
- 12/1/2021-Wed - Virtual @ 5:30 PM (PST)
View a map of the USU to find the location of these rooms.