CSUN remains open but only limited face-to-face student services will continue to be available to increase social distancing for students and employees and significantly lower the number of people physically on campus. We are doing our part to "flatten the curve" of COVID-19.
Sport Club Events, Games, and Competitions have been discontinued indefinitely. We are still working hard to serve your needs and provide alternative opportunities.
The Sport Clubs Council is the governing body that distributes budgets, and represents, advocates, markets and plans for the Associated Students (AS) Sport Clubs. The council’s ultimate goal is to unite and involve CSUN students in a community of competitive and recreational sports while enhancing collegiate experiences and providing leadership and support.
Documents and Forms
Sport Clubs Council Officers
Michelle Zuniga (Women's Basketball)
Joanna Wu (Women's Lacrosse)
Avery Fox (Women's Rugby)
Raquel Munoz (Archery)
Amanda Klessig (Women's Soccer)
Sport Clubs Council Meeting Dates and Times
- January 29th 5:30pm - Grand Salon
- February 12th 5:30pm - Flintridge
- February 26th 5:30pm - Lake View Terrace
- March 11th 5:30pm - Flintridge
- March 25th 5:30pm - Flintridge
- April 8th 5:30pm - Grand Salon
- April 22nd 5:30pm - Thousand Oaks
- May 6th 5:30pm - Grand Salon (If happening)
View a map of the USU to find the location of these rooms.