The RIDGE Rockwall at CSUN is a state of the art rock climbing facility in our Student Recreation Center (SRC). The wall is open with a set schedule for SRC members to use at all times; however, special reservations are available for private groups from CSUN or non-CSUN affiliated groups and organizations.
A reservation at the RIDGE Rockwall will have similar goals as the High Ropes Course, challenging participants in new ways and to reach new heights, both physically and mentally. All of our routes are set by our Rockwall staff and range from easy to hard, perfect for beginners, intermediates, and advanced climbers. This program is perfect for providing new and different challenges and highlighting group communication, bonding, and interaction.
Potential options include:
- 2 hour reservation of RIDGE only (no initiatives)
- 2 hour reservation of RIDGE + Initiatives (recommended)
- 3 hour reservation of RIDGE + Initiatives
Past clients include:
- Boy Scouts
- Immaculate Heart
- Deaf Studies Department
This option is best for teams that are:
- Either new or very high functioning and anywhere in between
- Looking for a new, different, and exhilarating challenge
- Continuing clients looking for a new challenge with team building (new clients who have never done a team building program see positive results as well)
Please fill out a “Request a Quote” Wufoo for pricing and scheduling, and ask any questions through the form or via email communication with the Team Building Supervisor, who will be in contact with you once the form is received.