Request a Quote Goals & Needs Assessment Evaluation
Team building is best known for single day programs with High Ropes Courses and Initiative games. Here at CSUN, a singular day of team building will not only still be on campus, but it will only have a select few areas of focus, especially if the High Ropes Course is involved. Custom Outings and Team Building Retreats are perfect for any club, organization, or department to take that extra step with team building.
These retreats and custom outings are geared to be completely off-campus and focus on more learning outcomes. This off-campus interaction mixed in with team building is the perfect way for participants to learn new skills and bond more as a team. These private trips provide more in depth analysis of strengths and areas of improvement, goal setting, group discussion, interaction, and bonding.
Potential options include:
- Hiking in the greater Los Angeles area
- Urban weekend camping trip
- Wilderness based trips
Past clients include:
- Hiking with the CSUN Women's Golf Team
- Weekend trip to Big Bear with CSUN Ice Hockey
- Weekend of beach camping and exploring San Diego with Associated Students Productions
This option is best for teams that are:
- Either new or very high functioning and anywhere in between
- Looking for that extra step
- Seeking to truly bond with one another
- Continuing clients looking for a new challenge with team building (new clients who have never done a team building program see positive results as well)
Please fill out a “Request a Quote” Wufoo for pricing and scheduling, and ask any questions through the form or via email communication with the Team Building Supervisor, who will be in contact with you once the form is received.