The High Ropes Challenge Course (HRCC) is one of the best ways to challenge your team to reach their next level. The course is composed of eleven unique elements that present individuals with entirely new challenges. Split into a higher (35 feet) and a lower course (15 feet), the HRCC is the extremely helpful in bringing a team closer together and fostering confidence, enthusiasm, and positivity in both individuals and the team.
There are physical and mental challenges that the challenge course provides individuals with in order to stimulate their growth. From the Zip line to the Leap of Faith, and from the Hanging Vines to the Skywalk, participants must battle their own fears with the support of their team and facilitators in order to accomplish their goals. The HRCC programs are often the best for teaching individuals about themselves and teaching them about the team and the importance of support, trust, and confidence.
HRCC always include a short introduction from the facilitators (and name game if the participants are unfamiliar with each other) and a large group game to split them up. From there, depending on the length of the program and number of participants, the facilitators will take the groups through different elements on the course in one group, and one or two Initiatives with the other group. A large group debrief will occur at the end.
Potential options include:
- 3 hour HRCC program with introduction, two to three elements, and concluding debrief (best for medium to large groups up to 35 maximum)
- 4-6 hour ½ combo program with both Initiatives + High Ropes Course (explained in Combo tab) *
- 6-8 hour full day combo program with both Initiatives + High Ropes Course (explained in Combo tab)
* Recommended HRCC option and one of our most popular program options *
Past clients include:
- Upward Bound
- Resident Halls Association
- Business Department
- Immaculate Heart
- Lily Academy
This option is best for teams that are:
- Either new or very high functioning and anywhere in between
- Looking for a challenging environment that is up in the air and on-the-course and encourages participants to truly step outside of their comfort zones
- Looking for unique obstacles and challenges that provide the opportunity for team growth and individual growth
- Continuing clients looking for a new challenge with a team building program (new clients who have never done a team building program see positive results as well)
Please fill out a “Request a Quote” Wufoo for pricing and scheduling, and ask any questions through the form or via email communication with the Team Building Supervisor, who will be in contact with you once the form is received.