Castaic Lake, which is located roughly 30 minutes away from CSUN, is our local aquatic education center and lake. Castaic is open for reservations for just water activities through the Aquatic Center; however, team building initiatives combined with a few water activities are accessible through Outdoor Adventures.
Programs at Castaic Lake have the primary goal of bringing groups off campus. For returning clients or groups that spend too much time on campus, Castaic Lake offers the chance to accomplish customized goals in a different environment. If groups are looking for water activities, such as kayaking or canoeing, programs can be altered to include them. Prices and availability will vary depending on the Aquatic Center.
Potential options include:
- 3 hour (2 hours for programming, 1 hour for driving) reservation of Castaic with water activities only (no Initiatives)
- 3 hour (2 hours for programming, 1 hour for driving) reservation of Castaic with Initiatives only (no water activities)
- 4 - 5 hour (3-4 hours for programming, 1 hour for driving) reservation of Castaic with Initiatives + water activities
Past clients include:
- Ruth Youth Build
- Immaculate Heart
This option is best for teams that are:
- Either new or very high functioning and anywhere in between
- Looking for a new challenge with water activities such as kayaking or canoeing.
- Looking to get off campus to challenge the team and bond with the team.
- Continuing clients looking for a new challenge with team building (new clients who have never done a team building program see positive results as well)
Please fill out a “Request a Quote” Wufoo for pricing and scheduling, and ask any questions through the form or via email communication with the Team Building Supervisor, who will be in contact with you once the form is received.