**Students must be 21 years or older as of 7/28/17 to sign up for this trip.**
Explore a scenic portion of the California coast on this 4-day adventure! Discover the beauty of Morro Bay and the southern Big Sur coast as you spend time at the beach, kayak, and go wine tasting. Enjoy the ocean waves, sunbathe on the beach, and explore tide pools.
- Group gear (tents, canoes, paddling equipment, cooking equipment)
- Optional rental for personal camping gear (sleeping bag, head lamp, ground pad, and backpack available)
- All related camping fees and permits
- All related camping, kayaking, surfing, and wine tasting fees
- 9 meals
- Experienced trip leaders
Trip does not include
- 2 meals while traveling (will stop at restaurants)
Meeting location: CSUN Outdoor Adventures Office. Located to the left of the Student Recreation Center (SRC). Trip will begin the morning of Friday, 7/28 and return the night of Monday, 7/31. Your trip leaders will contact you with further details once you are registered!
Strenuosity Level: 2