All posting requests will be taken on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served basis and are subject to space availability and content appropriateness. Requests must be submitted at least one week prior to the event date and clearly indicate the sponsor organization name.
The following submissions will not be accepted.
- Messages of a personal nature
- Messages promoting any political ﬁgure or campaign
- Messages from off-campus entities
- Message highlighting campus calendar or Ticket Office events (they automatically post on the calendar portion of the displays)
Once a posting request is approved and displayed, it will appear on MIND screens for a maximum of two weeks. Posting requests may be resubmitted, but they will be placed in queue.
Event submissions must come from a recognized campus club or organization in order to be featured on the MIND screens. Events must take place on campus and be open to the entire student population.
Follow the steps below to facilitate the submission process.
- Submit a posting request using the online form. You may upload artwork or video files via the online form, but ensure file attachments meet our requirements.
- Clearly indicate the date, time and location of the event on the artwork you plan to submit.
- Note the end date indicating when the posting should be removed. All posters and videos will not be displayed for more than two weeks directly prior to the event.
- Wait for a conﬁrmation email after submitting your request.
- Expect postings to appear on the requested date or within three days of receipt.
Postings will not be displayed more than two weeks prior to an event and will be featured for a maximum of two weeks. Postings will be removed on the requested end date and may be resubmitted for consideration.
The MIND screens follow a specific layout with four key regions: video, vertical poster and events list.
The events list is maintained by AS and automatically pulls listings from the campus calendar and Ticket Office.
Submissions for the poster regions must be in JPEG or PDF format. Vertical posters should measure 606 by 784 pixels or 8.5 inches by 11 inches. Please make sure your artwork is in portraits (vertical) and not landscape.
Video content must be an MPEG-4 video file and should measure 789 by 444 pixels with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
Please note: Content cannot be longer than 30 seconds and the MIND screens do not play sound.