Wander through the pristine wilderness of Yosemite National Park, the first park to be designated as a Green Space by the United States Government. Yosemite is filled with a lifetime’s worth of waterfalls and granite formations that fill the Valley. Come sleep out under the stars with us as we spend a weekend exploring all the major spots of California’s greatest treasure. All experience levels are welcome.
- Group gear (tents, cooking equipment, etc.)
- Personal camping gear (sleeping bags, head lamp, ground pad, etc.)
- All related camping fees and permits
- Meals included while at Yosemite
- Experienced trip leaders
- 2 meals while traveling (will stop at restaurants)